( When we engage the public.)
- Be LOUD, OBNOXIOUS, and JOLLY.
- Stick together. Safety in numbers. Buddy up, don't leave a Santa behind. Unless he broke major laws, then he's no longer Santa.
- Don't fuck with the cops and store security.
Be a fucktard on your own time. Not when the rest of us are around. If you get arrested, you're on your own. When they ask you to leave, BE NICE, and do as you’re told.
- Don't fuck with little kids.
Let’s have fun, fuck with the parents, not the children.
- Don't fuck with people who serve us food and beer.
They are serving us, they also reserve the right NOT to. So, it's in our best interest if we want to refuel. Santa loves to eat and drink.
Remember the Rules
- Mass transit has its own security force. Consider yourself warned…
- Thou Shalt Not Annoy Thy driver.
- Thou Shalt Pick Up Whatever One Does Droppeth on The Floor.
- Thou Shalt keep a tight reign on all possessions – particularly backpacks and Santa sacks (unattended bags are a big red flag for transit security).
- Thou ~Shalt NOT~ be overly rowdy, just really “jolly” when aboard Mass Transit.
- Thou Shalt keep an eye on your Open Containers (nudge, nudge – wink, wink…).
- Thou Shalt tip Good Drivers.
- Thou Shalt not leave anything on the sleighs.
REMEMBER THE ANSWER IS: SANTA
It's very important how we deal with the public, private security, and most importantly, LEO. If asked, this is how you should answer:
- Who's in charge? SANTA
- Who are you with? SANTA
- What organization are you with? SANTA
- Who organized this? SANTA
- Who just puked in that trashcan? SANTA
Honestly, there are those folks who figure honesty is the best policy and that's fine. The aforementioned statements are true.
- Don't quote a web address
- Don't point out someone
- Don't give out a name
- Don't supply an e-mail address
- Don't hand out a phone number
Remember: Dumb stares are easy. If you can't be clever, don't be a rat. Heck, who put you in charge anyway? You don't know anything. You just showed up in your Santa suit. You heard about it but don't remember.
People work hard to pull this shit together. The least you can do is act dumb and cover their butt in case of trouble. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN CONDUCT.
You agree to follow these rules by showing up at the start location in a Santa suit.