Santa starts in beautiful downtown Culver City!
- You agree to the RULES by showing up in a santa suit.
- Print off your own Carol book (and bring extras)
- Santa's last stop is at 10pm, so pace yourself.
- A scientific hangover remedy to take before bed
- Updates by LASanta on Twitter
Food and Libations start at 11am at BOTH locations
- The Culver Hotel: Happy Hour drinks and Omelette/Twaffel bar for $10 (location of the rumored Wizard of Oz munchkin sex parties!)
- Rush Street: Full bar and breakfast options
Ice Skating Rink ($10 per session + $4 skate rental)
- 10am and 11:30am sessions
- TAP Card with Day Pass ACTIVATED before you arrive (see below)
- Your Jolly Spirit
- Unless you live Westside, do not park in Culver City.
- Park at your most convenient metro stop and take the Expo line to Culver City, then walk 15 minute downtown.
- The Metro runs until ~2am on Saturday.
Activating/Getting your TAP daypass.
The metro requires a TAP card to ride it. Day passes cost $5, a Tap card is $1. If you do not have a Tap Card, it will cost $6. Cash, Credit or Debit. Tips on MetroPasses.
- If you have a TAP card, you need to activate a day pass on it.
- Put your Tap card to the Tap reader.
- Select F - Metro Day Pass $5
- If your Tap card has $5 or more on it, place your tap card on the tap reader and the day pass will be activated.
- If your Tap card has less than $5 on it, you will need to pay additional amount (Cash, Credit, Debit) to get $5. Place your Tap card on the reader and it will activate the day pass.
- "Tap" your Tap card at each Station Entrance. You do not tap to exit.
If you don't have a Tap Card
- Option A: Purchase Tap Card + Fare
- Purchase Day Pass $5
- Pay with Cash, Credit or Debit ($6 total)
- Tap at each station Entrance