Ho Santa. Saturday we flow in the red tide with activities from 11am to 10pm in our beautiful city.
- Start location will be posted on Friday, December 7th, mid-morning.
- Start time is 11am, Saturday December 8.
- Santa rides the metro. You need a TAP card with a day pass. Tips on Tap Cards here. More details below.
- Songbooks available to print this week.
- Watch for details and other information here and on Twitter.
- Remember the RULES!
Santa recommends you park by your most convient Metro Station and take the Metro to the start location. It is not recommended to park near the start location.
Things you can bring for extra holiday cheer (or use your own imagination)
- Battery Lights
- Holiday Decorations, wrapping paper and tape
- Host a Reindeer Game (wreath tossing, wrapping a statue, etc)
- Santa especially like Whipped Cream Vodka and Egg Nog.
Activating/Getting your TAP daypass.
The metro requires a TAP card to ride it. Day passes cost $5, a Tap card is $1, so if you do not have a Tap Card, it will cost $6. Cash, Credit or Debit.
- If you have a TAP card, you need to activate a day pass on it.
- Put your Tap card to the Tap reader.
- Select F - Metro Day Pass $5
- If your Tap card has $5 or more on it, place your tap card on the tap reader and the day pass will be activated.
- If your Tap card has less than $5 on it, you will need to pay additional amount (Cash, Credit, Debit) to get $5. Place your Tap card on the reader and it will activate the day pass.
- "Tap" your Tap card at each Station Entrance. You do not tap to exit.
If you don't have a Tap Card
- Option A: Purchase Tap Card + Fare
- Purchase Day Pass $5
- Pay with Cash, Credit or Debit ($6 total)
- Tap at each station Entrance