Transacting Together Presentation Report
- A copy of the presentation
- Six pages of detailed speech notes
- 1 hour of personal time with me
During that time I am happy to go through the report, answer detailed questions about the data and/or discuss how you can apply this information to your business or venture.
The presentation shares the results of my research (survey and individual interviews) providing the answers to:
- What are people using today to make transactions on and offline?
- How are people using Alternate Currencies (game, reward/frequent flyer miles, wuffie)?
- How people are using mobile payment technologies?
- How are people participating in alternate economies (barter, gift, favor, etc)?
- What are the most frequent methods of transactions used?
- What payment options are the most controversial?
- Why time banks may become important?
- Introduction of Three Invisible Trends that I believe will have a bigger impact on the Future of Transactions than the technology innovations.
- Future Visions: How these trends could manifest in the future?
- What you can do with this information today.
You will also receive a coupon for a significant discount on the full report when available.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Not surprisingly, I accept alternate currencies (Ven, Bitcoin, what else do you have?) and am open to alternate transactions, barter, trade or other non-financial exchange. Please contact me with your preferred mechanism. :)