Unforgettable ephemeral experiences created for
- direct experience
- connecting with others
Events are authentic, edgy and accessible. Includes traditional corporate events, community events, unconferences using collaborative facilitation methods, stage performances and cacophonic journeys.
Film production specializes in communicating positive future scenarios with high production value to increase executive buy-in and extend brand thought-leadership.
- Produced 60+ technology and cacophony related events
- Fly Me to the Moon, scenario film 2011
- Flowers for Grandma, scenario film 2012
- Innotribe Startup Challenge Documentary, New York, 2012
- Slices of Life, scenario film, post-production, 2012
Fly Me to the Moon, a future scenario / positive design future
Four Friends pay for dinner in the future using integrated mobile payments, credit cards, private coins and corporate space currency; while their waiter is saving/earning enough space currency to win a sub-orbit space trip. (Written, shot, released mid-2011)