Last week I was honored to give the keynote at Tomorrow's Transactions on Payments and the Sharing Economy.
I spoke about my experiences as a Los Angeles AirBnB host, focusing on the emotional experience of the transaction and back end payment features. I shared my experience creating regulations allowing AirBnB style rentals in my Mojave Desert Community of 29 Palms. For 8 months, a team of 15 active citizens and members of the 29 Palms Planning Commission discussed and debated community concerns and crafted a set of regulations. ** Audio available on request (use contact email on contact page)
- How do payments and the Sharing economy interact?
- What is the difference between the sharing and utilization economy?
- Case Study: AirBnB Host Experience (payments, records, taxes)
- Case Study: Regulations for the Sharing Economy in 29 Palms, California
- What can we expect in the future of the Sharing Economy?
- What are business opportunities?
- What can we expect for the future?
Thanks to Dave Birch and Gloria Benson for inviting me to keynote at Tomorrow's Transactions last week in London.
Interested in more? I can help you
- Learn about the future, based on what's happening today.
- Bring your teams together to discover unusual solutions.
- Create your custom forecast with strategies to create your future.
- Build prototypes of your future ideas - and share the visions with the world (or keep them secret if you prefer)