Here's my #6: Saying Thank you
- Thank you neon crew for early hang time, different perspectives and kicking ass.
- Thank you Hippy for your footie PJ chaps
- Thank you Jet Fuel and Kasey for welding a new door for the car-b-que (so I could blow it off twice)
- Thank you Barzilla for great nights on the playa!
- Thank you Jenna for making pizzas in the dark of the night - BFF!!!!
- Thank you moon for being eclipsed
- Thank you rainbow for making the unicorns worth bringing to the playa. Seeing Linda and Annatude dancing with you on their heads was worth it.
- Thank you smoke daddy for the ball and chain
- Thank you Norm for you know what
- Thank you V-Run for power-cooking
- Thank you Ellen for organizing the Nurse Rampage and who ever handed me the megaphone. Rampaging in the whiteout rocked!
- Thank you to the damn texans - it was awesome having you in the village.
- Thank you car-b-que for fire, food and minor injuries
- Thank you butane, propane, oxy-acetylene balloons and pallets of wood.
- Thank you leather gloves
- Thank you Cat for playing Culture Club, Pat Benatar and Britney Spears at Death Guild
- Thank you mommyvescent and Giang for sending home baked treats to the playa
Thank you world for existing. And thank you desert for letting us crazy human beings invade your silence, solitude for a moment in time. We are but blips in your landmass river of time.