a few choice memories from yesterday
- top down on the 10 driving heat speed
- goosebumps on my flesh when 95 on my tempeture gague and speedometer met. Was it the adreneline? the wind?
- hot desert drive, up to 116
- lunch stop in blythe
- off the beaten trail
- twisted scenic roads (but my Puima Canyon training seems to have paid off). My wheels didn't scream around the curves
- Prescott, Jermone - a city on the side of the mountain
- and then the descent into the land of red rock
- this morning, the cicadas serenade me as I drink my coffee and plan adventures for the day.