my Brazil. There is something to be said to running into your friends in random bars or on the street. It's kind of cool and something that doesn't usually happen to me on a regular basis. It's strange and wonderful. And reminds me of my months in Brazil. Hot moist night air. Meeting with friends sporadically. Things happening. Connections. Magic. Possibilities tempt me and I taste them on the tip of my tongue. The wind caressing my skin. The sound of birds in the trees. Lights flickering. My equilibrium less than equal. It's times like this that I must remember what I want and not be swept by the many possibilities. To plunge my hand into the swirling possibility and return with something sweet and magic.
I'm enjoying my moment of solitude with Party Ben and my favorite mashups. Highlights of the past 24 hours include
- being recognized fairly regularly. this is really perplexing to me, because I don't feel particularly internet tons of new ones. celebrity. why would these people know me from anyone else. It's great to see old friends and I'm making
- Can I say the red bull house fucking rocks? The liquid dance floor is really spectacular.
- I am digging on the purple hair
- the high brow/low brow design session today was really fabulous.
- I've become crack addicted to twitter.
- I really am utterly introverted.
Tonight I'm going to take a practice from one of S's friends and bring along my ipod. That way I can listen to my own soundtrack. That should motivate me enough to leave the introverted heathervescent in the hotel room