The last goal of 2005 was squeaked in last week - a Baja offroading adventure in Mexico.
Trip write up with pictures coming soon, highlights now:
- Mike's Sky Rancho - arriving at 5:30 pm on Christmas eve.
- Making Hanukkah candles out of tecate bottle caps, matches and Jesus candle wax
- Driving the Baja 1000 and 500 roads
- A meeting with 3 federales in the chaparral on Xmas day
- Baja breakfast: beer and baklava
- San Felipe all night Xmas karaoke
- The Parque National Constution 1851 - pine trees surround a lake at 5000+ elevation
- Coca-cola light
- Licking the truck wounds back to LA
We returned to LA unscathed; my Spanish brushed up a bit, the truck more worn for the wear with a notebook of dreams and plans for adventures in 2006.