I've got a lot of things swirling in my head and body. Thoughts, revisions, emotions, feelings, goals. Reviewing my goals for 2004. Preparing the map for 2005. I keep lists and notes about what I want in my life. What I want to do with my life. What my dream life looks like. I've made many revisions in 2004. On Jan 1, 2004 I wrote this list:
- Make some money. Try to pay for 1/2 of my expenses.
- Make Decisions. Start small.
- Resolve relationship with Clint. Start on new track.
- Practice being happy and satisfied.
- Live in a new place. New apartment or house. Buy a house.
- Continue working on body. Best in shape 125-130 lbs.
- Outline one book and start writing it.
- Track/Stalk myself and my relationship with Carson.
- Travel: Midwest, Portland, SoCal, Southwest and beyond.
- Continue to align my intent, my connection to Intent! Dream!
- Purge toxins - physical, emotional from mind, body, soul.
- Reset financial and core values.
I've revisited it many times in the year. I made progress on everything on my list. There's one item that dropped off. That seems to be what happens with my lists like this. It's interesting knowing that as I write my list for 2005. I wonder which of these items will drop off? Will become less important. And what other things not on this list will become important.
- Move into the house. Unpack and have all my stuff in one location.
- Rebuild financial base.
- Completely, legally disengage from Clint. Burn the letters.
- Impeccible style, impeccible interactions.
- Love and be loved.
- Success in work. Achieve business goals, keep integrity, be authentic self.
- Get a kitten/gecko/bird.
- Work on staying physically fit. Continue fixing/healing my arm/shoulder.
- Take at least one international trip.
- Plant a garden with bulbs. Cala lillies.
- Take a tango lesson.
- Live life on the edge. By the seat of my pants. Navigate from the unknown, unexpected.
I'm excited for 2005. My year of the rocket.